how the tool works
the 4-in-1 vacuum massage system works as follows:
1 lifting function stimulates skin and gently guides it into the vacuum unit.
2 adjustable vacuum setting creates a deeply penetrating massage that encourages circulation.
3 rear roller gently smoothes out the skin.
4 pulsing action creates repetitive motion to intensify the massaging effect.
what is cellulite?
Orange peel. Cottage cheese. The surface of a golf ball. Whatever you want to compare it to, cellulite is a problem that affects 90% of women (somehow, most men are immune), and gets worse with age. It's caused when the bands of tissue that hold the subcutaneous layer of fat together start to break down, particularly in areas such as thighs and buttocks. Circulation is impeded by buildup of toxins, excess fluid and fat cells, which protrude and create that dreaded dimpled appearance.
Paired with the fatgirl slim firming cream, the lean machine is a quadruple threats against the appearance of dimpled skin!
1. Lifting function stimulates skin and gently guides it into the vacuum unit.
2. Adjustable vacuum setting creates a deeply penetrating massage that encourages circulation.
3. Rear roller gently smoothes out the skin.
4. Pulsing action creates repetitive motion to intensify the massaging effect.
Test results after 8 weeks use:
- Decrease in the appearance of cellulite 58%
- Skin feels firmer 78%
- Skin looks firmer 72%
- Skin feels smoother 94%
- Skin looks smoother 75%
Bliss was born in 1996 with a single spa in New York City, and ignited a spa revolution by combining super-effective services with a fun, ''no-attitude'' atmosphere. Our bliss spa treatments became so sought-after that we translated them to a line of bliss products for bath and body and bliss skin care products, so our grooming groupies could spa-at-home and achieve ''domestic Bliss''. These beloved bath, body and skin care blends are all inspired by countless hours of tension-nixing and skin-fixing at bliss spas world wide, so each one receives the ''esthetician seal of approval''—and a dose of ''tongue-in-chic'' humor, of course.
blissworld.co.uk is your one-stop-shop for spa products, skin care products, bath and body products, hair removal and body waxing, shapewear, style, fitness footwear, makeup, hair care and the best gifts for her. We search the world over to bring you what we’ve found to be the finest cleansers, toners, exfoliators, moisturizers, anti aging treatments, masks, sun protection, pro tools, soaps, gels, body scrubs, supplements, cellulite creams, and cosmetics.
water (aqua) caprylic/capric triglyceride, caffeine, PEG-12 glyceryl distearate, cyclomethicone, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, sodium benzoate, butylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, bupleurumfalcatum root extract, coenzyme A, dimethicone, PEG-8, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, triethanolamine, imidazolidinyl urea, phenoxyethanol, methlychoroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone
massager comes with power adapter
apply fatgirlslim* cream
massage with fatgirlslim* lean machine
Please refer to the included manual for full instructions on using the fatgirlslim®* lean machine™ system.
QuSomes® is registered and patented by BioZone Laboratories, Inc., Pittsburg, CA 94565
Please read all instructions and warnings before using this device.
• Please consult your physician before using the device. Not recommended for use if you’re pregnant or using blood thinners, or have any of the following conditions: heart condition, diabetes, unexplained or systemic edema, unexplained calf pain, hypersensitive skin, varicose veins, swollen or inflamed areas, skin eruptions, open wounds or scars, rash, eczema or bruises.
• Keep the device away from children.
• This device is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
• Do not use the device on wet skin, near water, or while showering or bathing.
• Do not submerge, or have the device come in contact with water.
• Do not operate the device if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped, damaged, or dropped in water.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
• Keep device away from heated surfaces and direct sunlight.
• Never drop or insert any object into any of the device’s openings.
• When charging, attach plug first to device and then to outlet. To disconnect, turn device off and then remove plug from outlet.
• This device is for use on human skin only. Do not use this device for any other purpose.
• Store your device and power plug in a moisture-free area.
• Keep battery out of reach of children.
• Do not use non-rechargeable batteries with this device.
• Do not insert or remove the battery while the power is on.
• Do not expose the battery to excessive physical shock.
• Do not use the battery if the plastic cover has been torn or compromised in any way.
• Never use a swollen or leaky battery, or one which is damaged or giving off an unusual odor.
• If handling a leaky battery, always use protective eyewear and wear disposable rubber or latex gloves when handling the part. Other types of material may be used to prevent contact with skin, but should be disposable in case of exposure.
• Before disposing of the device, the battery must be removed.
• Discarding batteries with your general household waste can be harmful to the environment. The expired battery must be disposed of safely. It should be taken to a collection point designated by local authorities. For further information, contact your local solid waste authority.